- Preventing coagulation in materials storage bins and feeder conveyance pipes used by manufacturers.
- Deal with powder and other tiny granular material in containers to load maximize capacity.
- Dislodging dust and partialities into collectors to control air pollution.
- Non-destructive vibration testing machines used in the computer and electronics industries.
- Vibrating topple over concrete forms.
- De-bubbling epoxy resin products such as PCBs. etc.
Theoretical speed in 50 Hz: 3000 rpm
Theoretical speed in 60 Hz: 3600 rpm